Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Housing Update, Again

[1335619 - 15312 S Blackfoot Dr - $244,000] is now my favorite house in the <$260,000 range. I'm unlikely to find anything much better for the price, so that's encouraging. I'm sure if I had started looking at three bedroom houses, or houses under $200,000, this would seem huge. But, since I pretty much started looking at $300,000 homes, this house looks a bit small. It's not very open on the main floor, and the rooms upstairs are fairly small and blocked off. It's nice to know that I have a viable option that leaves me money in my pocket, and that I can more comfortably afford without roommates.

Still, my ideal house right now is a bit more north, and a bit larger. So, for the next few days, I will be picking out more houses to go see. They will be on the more expensive side, almost certainly. I will also plan my Sunday open house marathon, since I don't want to waste my time with the agent getting me into houses that will be open the next day. I must maximize my time.

No comments: