Friday, February 29, 2008

Dungeons and Dragons

I was featured in yesterday's Internet Video of the Day, which was quite fun. I am indeed playing Dungeons and Dragons for the first time on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it. My friend's wife helped me create an initial character and told me about some of the basics. Since then, I've been reading up in more detail on the D&D Wiki.

I still have quite a few questions, and I'm sure some things will end up being like the Free Parking in Monopoly - things aren't always done according to the rules. It should be a fun experience regardless.

In other nerdy news, my hard drives arrived! I think I will install them on Sunday. I'm quite excited. I just hope I don't lose all my data when I try and expand the raid array.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didja have fun??