Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Filler: Bug Videos

I was talking with a friend the other day and mentioned videos of bugs flying around porch lights and the like. Because I like the videos, but mostly because I found a lot more information than I was planning to for today's scheduled blog post, I'll share the videos I had in mind while talking with my friend.

They're both from the same person - Katers17 on youtube. There may be better ones out there. I really haven't ever looked. As I said, this is filler. Feel free to share your favorite bug video(s) in the comments, though!
  1. Night Light
  2. Night Light 2: Firefly Bug Ballet

1 comment:

Stella said...

This reminds me of my dating experience back in college days. I had a date with this guy and we decided to see real fireflies at midnight in conservation area in the mountain. We did that because we heard it's the mating season at the time. It was a 5-hour ride by our motorcycle. (We rented the motorcycles, of course :p) I remembered we carefully placed those fireflies on our shirt buttons, as if the buttons were glowing. Or that he would placed the bugs on my hair like I was wearing cute hair accessories. Although I didn't really fall in love with that guy, it's my best date so far. I hope one day if I get married, I can do this again with my husband. :)

The bug's dancing is beatiful. : )